Pages

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Trees!

I just had a mini tree lighting ceremony at my grandmother's house for her snowman Christmas tree. I just thought I needed to Google some awesome Christmas trees for all the viewers (if there are any...)!


At first I thought they were three beach themed trees 'cause the house reminds me of a beach house in South Carolina...(for some odd reason!)



Since, we were talking about MINI Christmas trees, I thought this here feller tree was a good touch! I think my sister made a tree like that...but with ornaments! :)

I thought the doll was cool. But both (the tree and the doll) were really vintage...I like vintage stuff! :D


I added this tree because it reminded me of the person who held the record for the longest finger nails. Ya know, the one who got into a car crash and lost the record, yeah, that one!


http://www.coolpicturegallery.net/2008/12/how-to-make-christmas-trees-out-of.html <---I reccomend you go to this site. It has some pretty cool trees in there!
I think my two favorite would be the ladder tree or the bookshelf tree! :)

If you could find any cool trees or anything Christmasy (wreaths, stockings, etc.), contact me!





No comments: