Pages

Friday, December 17, 2010

Another Snow Day!

Last night, they called like at 5:30, and it didn't even snow over night and the roads are just fine! But I'm glad we have a snow day! ^^ I think my alarm went off this morning but I probably didn't hear it...I just checked. It was on.

Today, we have a Girl Scout Christmas party!! :D I am so excited!!! We drew names out of a bowl, and the girl I picked wanted silly bandz, and the mall's closed. But they have an awesome silly band collection! I also have to buy for one of my best friends, Britta! Her birthday's on the 21st, and her party's on Sunday! I'm so excited 'cause last year her birthday was a blast! ^^

On Sketchfu, there's apps. My favorite is one called App Academy. It's like a school but with drawing contests, trivia, and you can have your own character! You should see my character!


First, I looked like a boy in a skirt with the hair I chose but then I got 500 points, and I could change anything. So, I changed the hair...now it looks a lot like me!!! ^^

(Have you noticed I've been doing ^^ a lot???)

I saw a commercial yesterday, and it gave me another idea for Cuppy's...Cookies and Cream Cupcakes! They looked cool, but I'll do things a little different. On the commercial, they had two chocolate cupcakes with white icing in the middle of the both of them. But, I'll get one chocolate cupcake, and cut the top off the cupcake. I'll squirt some buttercream in between the top of the cupcake and the part of the cupcake where the cup goes on. It'll be coolio!

I'm also going to start a cookbook, so if you could comment or email some great recipes! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you need to change the pic.! i am gonna type random sentences now1 i think your banana peels match your umbrella nicely! you sould try putting that turtle in that water that smells like star fruits! Is it time for that puppy and that goldfish to try to a race in space? I think turtles and squirells should get along and live happily amoungst the same rock and berries! now that is the end of my random sentences craze!! :D -sketchfuer