Pages

Saturday, December 18, 2010

Oh. My. Gosh.

I was on Facebook this morning and saw an interesting fan page. So, i've got a challenge for you! Go to Google, type in "50 most popular women on the web", go to the first link, and look at #7...that's probably the best joke i've seen of "her" ever!

Other than that, I don't really have anything to write about. Not even about cupcakes! (That surprises me!)

When there's nothing to write about, just write about cakes! Not only cakes but cupcake cakes!


These are pretty cool, but it'd look a lot better if they were covered in fondant.



...and Jen said cupcake cakes can't look good!


Now this is scary!


Eh, I don't really like this, but they remind me of lily pads...and the photography's good. But that's about it.

Now, I'm getting bored. Bye.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is so cool! i just looked at your blog for the first time in like two months i will keep checking up on it! i like the claown cupcake cake the best! he looks so handsome!-one of your friends guess who! i am on sketchfu!